Thursday 14 April 2016

From Blogger to Wordpress


I've not been blogging for very long.  Last year I added this book review blog to an existing Blogger account and started posting a bit more regularly.
I'm learning as I go but I've always struggled a bit with the formatting. Sometimes it just doesn't look the way I think it should.  
Someone suggested that I might find Wordpress easier (plus they could help me if I got really stuck) so I have set up a Wordpress Blog, janni b's book reviews, and migrated the Blogger posts across.  It was fairly straightforward to transfer the posts but there were a few things missing in the new blog so I'm still not happy with the layout/formatting.
I'm going to post to both Blogger and Wordpress for the next couple of months and try and sort them both out, then I'll decide which one to keep.  I'll post the same content to each site.
At the moment I think Wordpress looks 'cleaner' and more modern but I have a lot to learn!

Wordpress:    janni b's book reviews
Blogger:           janni_b's books

No comments:

Post a Comment